Hello everybody, I'm a very happy Gnus user, but there is one thing that I still don't know how to achieve: I use Gnus at two computers to access mail and news, but when I go from one computer to another, Gnus does not know which posts I have read on the other. The mail is stored on an IMAP server, so those messages are correctly marked as read when I enter a group. Is there a way to synchronize the read newsgroups messages too? My home computer is not always online, but the other is always running. Thanks for any advice! -- Martin Geisler VIFF (Virtual Ideal Functionality Framework) brings easy and efficient SMPC (Secure Multi-Party Computation) to Python. See: http://viff.dk/.