Hey there, I'm using gnus for a while now, and I really enjoy it! I'm trying to read debian bug reports as foreign groups. There is a command line tool called 'bts' for that, which fetches the mbox via wget and opens it with mutt, which is nice but not gnus ;) The mbox files can be fetched via e.g. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=358563;mbox=yes I'd like to have a lisp function, which queries or asks for the bug number (358563 in this case), and then presents the mails inside there as "foreign" group, so that I can answer on each mail individually. -- Gruesse/greetings, Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4