* gnus freezes
@ 2005-08-31  8:05 Baloff
From: Baloff @ 2005-08-31  8:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

I have a problem where gnus freezes in the following order of events:

I opened an article in one news group, set marks around a region, M-w,
opened a post follow-up window in another news group, C-y, C-c C-c to
send.
then it says something to the effect that there is some hidden
characters or words, send any way [y or n]: y
in the mini-buffer it reads, continuing spelling check using American
dictionary ...
and it just stays like that, I have to kill the processor and restart
gnus.

thanks for helping.

Hello

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-08-31  8:05 UTC | newest]