* proxy for Gnus ?
@ 2005-02-05  6:11 William Xuuu
From: William Xuuu @ 2005-02-05  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

Is it possible to set a proxy for Gnus, so that to be able to connect some
foreign newsgroup servers?

thanks.

--
William

* proxy for Gnus ?
@ 2005-05-18  1:27 william_xuuu
From: william_xuuu @ 2005-05-18  1:27 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, there.

Now the only way for me to connect the net is throught a http proxy.
How do I tell Gnus, and all ftp/telnet/ssh session to go throught it
either ?

thanks.