From: pocm@mega.ist.utl.pt (Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos)
Subject: Choosing email account depending on group
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:06:21 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi all,

Depending on the group I'm sending to, I'd like to choose the
email that is sent in the headers since I subscribe a lot of MLs,
I have an account for the MLs and an account for everyday
usage. However, most MLs only accept email from members so when
sending email to those MLs I would like to use the email account
of MLs or else the mail may be rejected. Any ideas on this?

Cheers,

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon