* X-Face/Face display in summary buffer?
@ 2003-04-24 17:31 Hubert Chan
From: Hubert Chan @ 2003-04-24 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

I was just thinking it would be cool if Gnus could display the
X-Face/Face in the summary buffer.  More eye candy to impress your
friends.

There doesn't seem to be an option for it in gnus-summary-line-format,
and I'm not sure if it can be done with a %u specifier...

ATM, I have a bunch of stuff on my plate, so I thought I would just toss
the idea out and see if anyone is interested in implemented it.
Otherwise, I'll take a look at it in the hopefully not-too-distant
future.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA