From: physiculus <physiculus@gmail.com>
To: gnus <info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
Cc: Eric Abrahamsen <eric@ericabrahamsen.net>,
	 xuqi <haoyang@expoundite.net>
Subject: Re: nnir with notmuch gives error; sort: Wrong type argument: number-or-marker-p, nil
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2020 15:22:36 +0100	[thread overview]

physiculus <physiculus@gmail.com> writes:

Hello,
additional note:
here is my config for Lokales. Exactly spoken its Lokal.

(nnmaildir "Lokal"
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/archive")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/attachments")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/BugsandFeatures")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/bwp")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Campact")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/draft")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/drafts")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Ebay")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Ebay_noch_suchen")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Emacs")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/emms")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Enteignung")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Feedburner")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/fritz")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Garten")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/gnus")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Held_Wichtig")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/inbox")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Informatik")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Instructables")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Lehrerausbildung")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Linzessin")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/logins")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/mnp-notes")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/mu")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/notmuch")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/OrgDigest")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Orgmode")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Papyrus")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Physik")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Politik")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Privat")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/ProT")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/queue")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/rclone")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Sammelpost")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/sent")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/SMS")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Spam")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Später")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/SteuerNews")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Strom")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/trash")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Wanderlust")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Wichtig")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/ZuErledigen")
                                                 (directory "~/Maildirnm/Privat")

                                                 (directory-files nnheader-directory-files-safe)
                                                 (get-new-mail t)
                                                 )