* Spam filtering on Windows OS
@ 2013-11-13 19:10 Rud1ger Sch1erz
From: Rud1ger Sch1erz @ 2013-11-13 19:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,

currently I use Gnus v5.13 with Emacs 24.3.1 on Windows 8.0.

What is the state of the art spam filtering technique for this
configuration?

On Linux I used bogofilter. This seems not to be available on Windows.

I'm familiar with the Gnus Spam Package. However, I'm looking for the
filtering technique under the hood, e.g. a bogofilter, which I could use
with spam-use-bogofilter. Or may be, there are better tools meanwhile?

--
Cheers,
Rüdiger

* Re: Spam filtering on Windows OS
@ 2013-11-13 19:45 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2013-11-13 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Rud1ger Sch1erz <nospam_tigre@yahoo.es> writes:

> What is the state of the art spam filtering technique for this
> configuration?

> On Linux I used bogofilter. This seems not to be available on Windows.

crm114 seems to be available for Windows:

 * http://crm114.sourceforge.net/wiki/doku.php?id=coolthings

I have been using crm114 on Linux for years with fine results; never
tried it on Windows.

  Best regards,

    Adam

--
 "I hope you're not going to ask me                           Adam Sjøgren
  to explain a title."                                   asjo@koldfront.dk