* Re: Covering servers with the Agent
       [not found] <97a048c6.0409121303.241746c9@posting.google.com>
@ 2006-04-09 10:52 ` Rodolfo Medina
From: Rodolfo Medina @ 2006-04-09 10:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

trial

@ 2006-05-03  2:44 ` Dale Worley
From: Dale Worley @ 2006-05-03  2:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

romeomedina@libero.it (Rodolfo Medina) writes:
> In the Gnus Manual, Section 'Gnus unplugged',
> on page 191 it is said that you have to press 'J a' (in the server buffer)
> on the server that you wish to have covered by the Agent.
> But when I just press 'J' Emacs beeps at me. What's that?

If I recall correctly, I had the same problem.  It is because "J" is
not bound in your version of Gnus (like mine).  The manual usually
gives the full name of the command, so use M-x to invoke the command
by its full name.

Dale

Dale Worley						worley@theworld.com
--
The dispute having become a religious one, the losing faction was of
course exterminated.	-- paraphrased from Voltaire

@ 2006-04-09 10:42 ` Rodolfo Medina
From: Rodolfo Medina @ 2006-04-09 10:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

trial