* [nnml] new articles marked as read... why?
@ 2004-10-11 10:50 Arnaud Vandyck
       [not found] ` <umzytpa0p.fsf@isisSEND.vanderbiltME.eduSPAM>
From: Arnaud Vandyck @ 2004-10-11 10:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

* Re: [nnml] new articles marked as read... why?
       [not found] ` <umzytpa0p.fsf@isisSEND.vanderbiltME.eduSPAM>
@ 2004-10-12 23:15   ` Arnaud Vandyck
From: Arnaud Vandyck @ 2004-10-12 23:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:08:54 -0500,
David Hanak <dhanakDONT@isisSEND.vanderbiltME.eduSPAM> wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Arnaud Vandyck wrote:
>
>> I have a problem with only *one* of my groups. Every *new* messages are
>> marked as read. 'G c' on this group does not show me nothing (no option
>> is marked)... what could I made wrong with this group? how can I stop
>> this behaviour?
>
> Is it possible that you have scoring set up for that group, putting the
> 'mark' limit above zero?  To check, press 'V C' (or 'V e') in the
> summary buffer.  HTH.  (For further reading on scoring, refer to the
> info files.)

I did rename the group, then gnus re-create the group when mails from
the list arrived in it. Everything is fine now.

Thanks for your help.

--
 Arnaud Vandyck