* Re: Some basic nnvirtual questions
       [not found] <87smotgmqu.fsf@phiwumbda.localnet>
@ 2003-07-26 19:08 ` Jesse F. Hughes
From: Jesse F. Hughes @ 2003-07-26 19:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: Jesse F. Hughes

jesseh@cs.kun.nl (Jesse F. Hughes) writes:

> Hey ho.
>
> I'd like to create an nnvirtual group that shows me the unread
> messages in a number of nnimap groups.  I have two questions:
>
> (1) How can I restrict it to the unread messages?  I don't care to see
> the ticked messages in this virtual group.
>
> (2) I'd like to know which group a message is "really" in.  How can I
> display this, either as a fake header in the article or as additional
> information in the summary line?

An additional question:

(3) I'd like to be able to move messages from one group to another
while I'm in the nnvirtual group.  Is there any relatively painless
way to do that?

--
Jesse Hughes
"[I]f gravel cannot make itself into an animal in a year, how could it

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-07-26 19:08 UTC | newest]