* Splitting rule for second header occurrence
@ 2014-09-17 12:30 Jens Klöcker
From: Jens Klöcker @ 2014-09-17 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

currently I deputize a colleague. We have a mail filtering rule active
on the server side which is forwarding all mails from outside of our
company to me, and I want to split them into a separate group with a
fancy splitting rule.

As far as I see, the headers look like

I'm now looking for a splitting rule matching the *second* occurrence of
the "Delivered-To" header (with my colleagues address).

Any ideas about how to do this?

--
Jens Klöcker · Public key: http://www.kloecker.org/jens/public-key.txt
        Mastery of UNIX, like mastery of language, offers real freedom.