* xface
@ 2010-07-24  8:23 krfantasy
       [not found] ` <87y6d1i8t8.fsf@topper.koldfront.dk>
From: krfantasy @ 2010-07-24  8:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

how to set xface
    some website tell the xface should be less than 998 characters long?
    This is right?
--
My site: krfantasy.org.ru
Welcome you!

* Re: xface
       [not found] ` <87y6d1i8t8.fsf@topper.koldfront.dk>
@ 2010-07-24 12:48   ` krfantasy
       [not found]     ` <87hbjoikqq.fsf@topper.koldfront.dk>
From: krfantasy @ 2010-07-24 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

> On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 16:23:01 +0800, krfantasy wrote:
>
>> how to set xface
>
> I use the message-send-hook to insert an X-Face header, but it might be
> easier to do so using the x-face-file field in gnus-posting-styles:
>
>  * http://gnus.org/manual/gnus_153.html
>
>>     some website tell the xface should be less than 998 characters long?
>
> Did you manage to create one longer than that?
>
>>     This is right?
>
> That is preferable. If you want colours you might want to look into the
> Face header (though supported by slightly fewer newsreaders than
> X-Face):
>
>  * http://nntp.gnus.org/circus/face/
>

>   Best regards,
>
>     Adam

    Thank you very much!

    I'm sorry my english was poor (I'm a chinese high school
    student,english is my worst lesson ;-) )

--
My site: krfantasy.org.ru
Welcome you!

* Re: xface
       [not found]     ` <87hbjoikqq.fsf@topper.koldfront.dk>
@ 2010-07-26 10:09       ` krfantasy
From: krfantasy @ 2010-07-26 10:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

> On Sat, 24 Jul 2010 20:48:22 +0800, krfantasy wrote:
>
>>     Thank you very much!
>
> You are welcome!
>
>>     I'm sorry my english was poor (I'm a chinese high school
>>     student,english is my worst lesson ;-) )
>
> Don't worry about it, we will ask if we don't understand (I'm not a
> native English speaker either).
>

>   Best regards,
>
>     Adam

   :-D