* Re: How to change the introduction phrase
       [not found] <ww6d6gx55hd.fsf@yahoo.com>
@ 2003-06-29 14:30 ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2003-06-29 14:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 29 Jun 2003 16:21:50 +0200, Apokrif wrote:

> When one answers an article, the new post begins with
> 'Something-or-other writes'.  How can this phrase be changed ? Btw,
> how is it really called ? Something like 'post intro' ?

Perhaps message-citation-line-function is what you want to mess around
with?
 <http://www.gnus.org/manual/message_31.html#SEC34>

It's often referred to as an attribution line, I think.

  Best regards,

--
 "Some people like cupcakes better.                           Adam Sjøgren
  I for one care less for them!"                         asjo@koldfront.dk

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-06-29 14:30 UTC | newest]