  • * Re: Moving the spam around
           [not found] <87fzqzeqcn.fsf@antithese.de>
           [not found] ` <87y94r4vy4.fsf@antithese.de>
    @ 2003-02-07 23:57 ` Oliver Enzmann
    From: Oliver Enzmann @ 2003-02-07 23:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

    > Hi, I am trying to write a function to report spam to Razor & move it
    > to my spam folder. The reporting part was relatively easy, I stole it
    > from the documentation, but moving doesn't really work.

    I use a different approach. I flag the message as spam by inserting the
    appropriate X-Bogosity header. I then use gnus-summary-respool-article
    to move the article to my Spam folder according to nnmail-split-methods.

    Oliver
    --
        Oliver Enzmann - Datagram ninja and protector of the holy session
    DSS Key: 0x5B5158C6 - RSA Key: 0x3FD52195 - Lat 47°08.083N Long 7°14.350E