Rud1ger Sch1erz writes: > Hi there, > > I wonder, if it's possible to use nnml backend and encrypt every email > during nnmail-split (one mail - one file). > > Or are there any other ideas, to store email encrypted? If you want to encrypt all the incoming mail, it could be sane to store your letters on a secure (encrypted) file system. If you want to encrypt every mail you get using specifically gnus, you should find a hook that manipulates letters while getting them. I suggest that you can take an attention to nnml-prepare-save-mail-hook. You can find information about it in info [1] documentation. [1] (info "(gnus)Mail Spool")