asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes: > I have mm-text-html-renderer set to 'w3m. (I think because some cron > emails with tables in them look better with w3m than with shr.) > > So, are there any w3m wizards that know how to turn this off, so I can > freely use the arrow keys to move the cursor anywhere I want, just as > with non-HTML email, or shr? It must be something in your setup. My html renderer is set to w3m and I have no problems using the arrow keys in the article buffer for html mails. Charles -- "Computers may be stupid, but they're always obedient. Well, almost always." -- Larry Wall (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)