* Save sent mails
@ 2006-03-07  8:21 Antoine Junod
From: Antoine Junod @ 2006-03-07  8:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello group,

Is it possible to save all sent mails into a given folders?
I wouldn't like to use the bcc solution.

Thanks a lot for your hellp :)
-AJ

* Re: Save sent mails
@ 2006-03-07  9:33 ` Ralf Resack
From: Ralf Resack @ 2006-03-07  9:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Antoine Junod writes:

> Is it possible to save all sent mails into a given folders?
> I wouldn't like to use the bcc solution.

(info "(gnus)Archived Messages")

* Re: Save sent mails
@ 2006-03-07 14:31 ` Mark T.B. Carroll
From: Mark T.B. Carroll @ 2006-03-07 14:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

Antoine Junod <toto@tots-ns.net> writes:

> Is it possible to save all sent mails into a given folders?
> I wouldn't like to use the bcc solution.

I seem to have a,

  (setq gnus-message-archive-group "nnml:mail.outgoing")

How sufficient that is, I don't know, but it might be worth checking out
the variable's description and its use in Gnus' source code.

-- Mark