* News refresh not working
@ 2002-08-02 18:24 Mahesh Padmanabhan
From: Mahesh Padmanabhan @ 2002-08-02 18:24 UTC (permalink / raw)

In the group buffer, I thought if you press "g", it refreshes the
articles in  all newsgroups that I subscribed to. It seems like it is
doing the right thing since I see messages to that effect in the
mini-buffer. Unfortunately, I always see 0 new articles. If I quit
GNUS and come back to the group buffer, I now see new articles. Is "g"
not the correct command to refresh the group buffer ? If it is not,
what does it do ?

Thanks,

--
Mahesh Padmanabhan

-------

Replace nospam with prana to email me.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-08-02 18:24 UTC | newest]