* Pruning X-Draft-From from outgoing messages
@ 2002-04-18 19:55 Steven E. Harris
From: Steven E. Harris @ 2002-04-18 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

I just started experimenting with Oort Gnus today and lots of new
questions arise. First is this X-Draft-From header. This looks like an
implementation detail that should never be visible beyond my Gnus
mailbox. People I correspond with should not see artifacts of my own
mail storage system. Suppose I have a group set up called
"INBOX.people.losers," and I filter someone's message into that group,
then reply to it. She will receive my message, and, upon inspection,
learn that I think she's a loser.

I would like this X-Draft-From header to be stripped from outgoing
messages. Is there a variable I can set to do this, or does it require
custom code? Perhaps we can reconsider the default behavior as well.

--
Steven E. Harris        :: seharris@raytheon.com
Raytheon                :: http://www.raytheon.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-04-18 19:55 UTC | newest]