* Gnorb gnorb-ebdb how to use instead of bbdb?
@ 2021-12-26 16:41 physiculus
From: physiculus @ 2021-12-26 16:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

hello,
i want to use gnorb-ebdb instead of bbdb, because i do not use bbdb at
all. instead i successfully use ebdb with gnus..
i loaded gnorb-ebdb after gnorb without errors.

my emacs version is 28.0.90.

but how could i use it?

merry christmas!

--
Jens Reimer

* Re: Gnorb gnorb-ebdb how to use instead of bbdb?
@ 2021-12-31  0:04 ` Eric Abrahamsen
From: Eric Abrahamsen @ 2021-12-31  0:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

physiculus <physiculus@gmail.com> writes:

> hello,
> i want to use gnorb-ebdb instead of bbdb, because i do not use bbdb at
> all. instead i successfully use ebdb with gnus..
> i loaded gnorb-ebdb after gnorb without errors.
>
> my emacs version is 28.0.90.
>
> but how could i use it?

It doesn't do very much right now! I've started working on generalizing
the contact management part of Gnorb, but haven't finished it, and have
a pile of unreleased code related to this on one of my computers. Just
keep it installed, and I'll update code before too long. :)

* Re: Gnorb gnorb-ebdb how to use instead of bbdb?
@ 2021-12-31 12:20   ` physiculus
From: physiculus @ 2021-12-31 12:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eric Abrahamsen; +Cc: info-gnus-english

Am Do, 2021-12-30, 16:04 -0800, Eric Abrahamsen <eric@ericabrahamsen.net> schrieb:

hello,
thanks for that info.
i can't wait and see what your new version consummate. :-)

regards,

Poul