On 15 Dec 2014, embe8573@student.uu.se wrote: > I there a reason there is a Gnus calendar as well as > the plain Emacs one? > > I mean, I'm not criticizing, I know there are > overlapping features in Emacs, for example RMAIL and > Gnus for mail, latex-mode and AUCTeX for LaTeX, and so > on, and I'm in favor of that, just curious if there > were any particular reasons or if the Gnus solution > has a profile in one direction or the other? This is for accepting icalendar invitations in email and optionally sync with org-mode. Charles -- LILO, you've got me on my knees! (from David Black, dblack@pilot.njin.net, with apologies to Derek and the Dominos, and Werner Almsberger)