* No Gnus t-shirt for sale
@ 2013-07-31 16:26 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2013-07-31 16:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Just a few years later than it should have been -- here's the No Gnus
t-shirt:

http://ingebrigtsen.no/no.php

* Re: No Gnus t-shirt for sale
@ 2013-07-31 17:49 ` Rasmus
       [not found] ` <mailman.2249.1375293996.12400.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Rasmus @ 2013-07-31 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

> Just a few years later than it should have been -- here's the No Gnus
> t-shirt:
>
> http://ingebrigtsen.no/no.php

Cool!

I'm in the process of moving.  Can I order now and send you the
address later?

–Rasmus

--
A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it

* Re: No Gnus t-shirt for sale
@ 2013-08-01  6:41 ` Tassilo Horn
       [not found] ` <mailman.2249.1375293996.12400.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Tassilo Horn @ 2013-08-01  6:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

> Just a few years later than it should have been -- here's the No Gnus
> t-shirt:
>
> http://ingebrigtsen.no/no.php

Finally, just ordered one!

Bye,
Tassilo

* Re: No Gnus t-shirt for sale
       [not found] ` <mailman.2249.1375293996.12400.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2013-08-01 10:44   ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
       [not found]     ` <mailman.1622.1378676014.10748.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2013-08-01 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rasmus; +Cc: info-gnus-english

Rasmus <rasmus@gmx.us> writes:

> I'm in the process of moving.  Can I order now and send you the
> address later?

Sure, but you have until August 30th to put the order in.  So if you
know the new address before then, you can enter the order then.

  No Gnus T-Shirt for sale: http://ingebrigtsen.no/no.php

* Re: No Gnus t-shirt for sale
@ 2013-09-08 21:33     ` Alexander Baier
       [not found]     ` <mailman.1622.1378676014.10748.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Alexander Baier @ 2013-09-08 21:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hello Lars,

there is not by any chance a T-Shirt left that was not sold, or that
someone ordered, but didn't pay for?  Sadly, I found this thread a week
to late, otherwise I would have happily bought one.

Best Regards,

Alex

* Re: No Gnus t-shirt for sale
       [not found]     ` <mailman.1622.1378676014.10748.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2013-12-26  0:01       ` Lars Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Ingebrigtsen @ 2013-12-26  0:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alexander Baier; +Cc: info-gnus-english

Alexander Baier <lexi.baier@gmail.com> writes:

> there is not by any chance a T-Shirt left that was not sold, or that
> someone ordered, but didn't pay for?  Sadly, I found this thread a week
> to late, otherwise I would have happily bought one.

I have a couple extra left.  I'll sell them off in the spring or
something.  I'll announce it here.

* Re: No Gnus t-shirt for sale
@ 2013-12-26  0:10         ` Alexander Baier
From: Alexander Baier @ 2013-12-26  0:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On 2013-12-26 01:01 Lars Ingebrigtsen wrote:
> Alexander Baier <lexi.baier@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> there is not by any chance a T-Shirt left that was not sold, or that
>> someone ordered, but didn't pay for?  Sadly, I found this thread a week
>> to late, otherwise I would have happily bought one.
>
> I have a couple extra left.  I'll sell them off in the spring or
> something.  I'll announce it here.

That is nice to hear! :)

--
 Alex