* Get group metadata/stats
@ 2013-05-30 23:03 Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2013-05-30 23:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Is this possible?
--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573
internet activity: http://home.student.uu.se/embe8573

* Re: Get group metadata/stats
@ 2013-08-01 11:26 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2013-08-01 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

> Is this possible?

What kind of metadata?

  No Gnus T-Shirt for sale: http://ingebrigtsen.no/no.php

* Re: Get group metadata/stats
@ 2013-08-01 14:43   ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2013-08-01 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

>> Is this possible?
>
> What kind of metadata?

Like what user wrote the most articles, what day had the most
traffic, etc.

PS. Good job answering all questions. Cool "batch" way to do
it. DS.

From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2013-08-01 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

> Like what user wrote the most articles, what day had the most
> traffic, etc.

I don't think there's any way to do that.

> PS. Good job answering all questions. Cool "batch" way to do
> it. DS.

I suck.  >"?

@ 2013-08-01 15:01       ` Adam Sjøgren
From: Adam Sjøgren @ 2013-08-01 15:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

> I suck.  >"?

Nah, just your frankensmileys.

  :-),

   Adam

--
 "You add an agreeable sense of the macabre to any            Adam Sjøgren
  delirium."                                             asjo@koldfront.dk

* Re: Get group metadata/stats
@ 2013-08-01 15:06       ` Emanuel Berg
From: Emanuel Berg @ 2013-08-01 15:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

>> Like what user wrote the most articles, what day had the most
>> traffic, etc.
>
> I don't think there's any way to do that.
>
>> PS. Good job answering all questions. Cool "batch" way to do
>> it. DS.
>
> I suck.  >"?

Well, no part of that emoticon is listed by Wikipedia, so at least
you are original. Seriously, let me tell you that Gnus has
improved my life quality enormously. Those web interfaces (like
the SX sites, but just about any web forum, or web mail interface)
were literally killing me (physically), for my fingers and eyes,
Gnus (and Emacs) has been a dream.