* End of file during parsing, single newsgroup
@ 2012-09-27  9:05 Stephen Harker
       [not found] ` <mailman.9845.1348745114.855.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Stephen Harker @ 2012-09-27  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

I am using GNU Emacs 22.2.1 (powerpc-redhat-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
2.10.4) with gnus v5.11.  Starting about two days ago I have suddenly
started having a problem with one newsgroup I am subscribed before.
The relevant messages are:

Retrieving newsgroup: comp.text.tex...
Fetching headers for comp.text.tex...done
Scoring...done
Generating summary...done
Auto-saving...
Wrapped [5 times]
No more unread articles
No more unread articles (selecting rec.arts.sf.written)...
Retrieving newsgroup: rec.arts.sf.written...
Fetching headers for rec.arts.sf.written...
byte-code: End of file during parsing

I have no problem with any other newsgroup.  I have not changed my
.emacs in months.  As can be seen the previous newsgroup reads without
problems.  I tried removing my ADAPT and SCORE files as these might
have been a source of problems, but it makes no difference.  I have
marked the whole group read, but the problem persists with new posts.
Nothing appears to have changed in /usr/share/emacs/.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

--
Stephen Harker                           s.harker@adfa.edu.au
PEMS                http://sjharker.customer.netspace.net.au/