* How To Add 'Mime-Version' header to incoming email
@ 2009-05-26 17:23 bigfaceworm
From: bigfaceworm @ 2009-05-26 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

All,

Our bug-tracking system sends email, and about a third of the time the
email doesn't have the header

but the contents are in HTML.

Of course gnus doesn't render it, but shows me the crummy HTML.  A
simple 'e C-cC-c' fixes it (edit, end editing) b/c it adds the MIME
header - but I'd like to do that automatically.  Any pointers to hooks/
functions to customize?

thanks,

TJ