* RSS in Gnus
@ 2009-02-13 19:18 Martin Sukaný
From: Martin Sukaný @ 2009-02-13 19:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi all,

I have got some problems

1) If I reading RSS via Gnus, I need to Gnus displays all of the articles not only 10 (in dependence of feed's adjustment)
2) I'd like to view whole article not its begining and link for open in W3M.

Thanks

Cheers
Martin

* RSS in Gnus
@ 2009-02-13 12:40 suky57
From: suky57 @ 2009-02-13 12:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi all,

I've got some questions about Gnus and its back end for readeing RSS.
Firstly, if I subsribe a feed for reading, Gnus displays only a few
articles (in dependence on the feed's adjustment). I'd like to set up
the Gnus to read all articles for each feed.

My next problem is, when I read the articles, Gnus displays only the
begining of the article, but I want to display whole article, not
link, which opens w3m.

Any idea how to resolve these problems?

Thanks

Martin