* learning gnus
@ 2007-12-26 22:35 David Rod
       [not found] ` <mailman.5427.1198748349.18990.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: David Rod @ 2007-12-26 22:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,
The info manual is a bit complicated for my user level.   i would like
to find something really useful to help me learn how to use gnus quickly
and efficiently without wasting too much time about all the stuff which
is under the bonnet.  I want to learn about things like being able to
instantly see replies to my postings without having to look for those.

Any suggestions?

David Roderick