* Re: Gnus & slrnpull
       [not found]   ` <2vcp42F2jo5ikU1@uni-berlin.de>
@ 2004-11-09 22:00     ` Glyn Millington
From: Glyn Millington @ 2004-11-09 22:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

reg <tux_powered@yahoo.com> writes:

> Ah thank you, I didn't know about that. I will have another look at
> leafnode and also have a look at the leafnode list.
>
> I found a cached post somewhere (with google) that showed someone had
> got slrnpull working O.K with Gnus... guess I am going to have to keep
> digging and researching.
>
> I can use Gnus O.K on line and can post with it, now if I can just sort
> caching to spool   >:-)

Has anyone mentioned the Gnus Agent, Gnuis built in news-slurping
facility?!

Have a look at section 6.8 of the Gnus manual - "Gnus Unplugged" - this
may be what you are looking for.

Personally I use Leafnode - it works very well, is easy enough to build,
and has a really well-commented config file.

hth
Glyn

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-11-09 22:00 UTC | newest]