From: Emanuel Berg via info-gnus-english <info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
To: info-gnus-english@gnu.org
Subject: Re: fake-news in Gnus?
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 23:28:18 +0200	[thread overview]

Wayne Harris via info-gnus-english wrote:

>>> I don't get it. :-)
>>
>> Check out Alex Jones (Prison PLanet and Infowars)
>
> I ended up on what seems to be Prison Planet website.  I searched for
> "fake news" and I got something involving trump, but the video duration
> was almost 3 hours.
>
> I still don't get it. :-)

Fake news is when you post news in a style and layout and
everything so it looks and reads like news, but the actual
news article is fabricated with a political agenda and facts
may not be true, it can be to make a specific person look bad
but it can also be with the purpose to make media look bad, to
have people confused so they loose faith in media and
politicians and the whole society, in general.

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal