() Les Harris () Wed, 04 Mar 2015 22:46:10 -0800 Am I correct in thinking I should add this to gnus-article-mode-hook if I want it invoked automatically? That depends on whether or not it works for you, i suppose. :-D Take courage, backup $HOME/* somewhere safe, and try it out! If the result is as you desire, cool, write it up for the archives; if not, cool, public discourse goes on -- no worries either way. -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502 (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: (responsep (questions 'technical) (not (via 'mailing-list))) => nil