* Re: Wider summary buffer while browsing articles
       [not found] ` <873cfunb4q.fsf@enberg.org>
@ 2003-08-21 19:28   ` Paolo Amoroso
       [not found]   ` <87ada1c1i4.fsf@plato.moon.paoloamoroso.it>
From: Paolo Amoroso @ 2003-08-21 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

Henrik Enberg <henrik+news@enberg.org> writes:

>> Is it possible to temporarily enlarge the summary buffer to the full
>> size of the Gnus window?
>
> C-x 1 should do it.

This does the trick. Thanks,

Paolo
--
Paolo Amoroso <amoroso@mclink.it>

@ 2003-08-23  6:53     ` Ivan Boldyrev
From: Ivan Boldyrev @ 2003-08-23  6:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 8478 day of my life Paolo Amoroso wrote:
> Henrik Enberg <henrik+news@enberg.org> writes:
>
>> Paolo Amoroso <amoroso@mclink.it> writes:
> [...]
>>> Is it possible to temporarily enlarge the summary buffer to the full
>>> size of the Gnus window?
>>
>> C-x 1 should do it.
>
> Although this does work, browsing the manual shows that the Gnusy way
> of doing that is the `s' command.

`s' searches string, doesn't it?

--
Ivan Boldyrev

                                                  Your bytes are bitten.

* Re: Wider summary buffer while browsing articles
       [not found] <87he4bvsyz.fsf@plato.moon.paoloamoroso.it>
@ 2003-08-21 18:44 ` David Z Maze
       [not found] ` <873cfunb4q.fsf@enberg.org>
From: David Z Maze @ 2003-08-21 18:44 UTC (permalink / raw)

Paolo Amoroso <amoroso@mclink.it> writes:

> When accesing a group, the summary buffer takes all the space
> available in the Gnus window. After reading an article, it shrinks
> considerably to leave room for the text. When the user is done with
> the article, and browses the summary buffer for another interesting
> article, the summary buffer window is still small.
>
> Is it possible to temporarily enlarge the summary buffer to the full
> size of the Gnus window?

Press '=' from either the summary or article buffer.  (Or use the
normal Emacs C-x 1 or C-x 0 commands.)

--
David Maze             dmaze@mit.edu          http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/
	-- Abra Mitchell