* "Malformed quoted-printable text" errors?
@ 2002-06-28 13:54 Michael A. Miller
From: Michael A. Miller @ 2002-06-28 13:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Our local powers-that-be recently upgraded some imap servers with
exchange 2000 systems.  Since then, every message that I read
from these servers results in a "Malformed quoted-printable text"
error.  Can anyone help me understand what causing this?  Is
there something that I can do to automatically wash the messages
to fix this?  ... other than simply deleting them that is ;-)

I'm using emacs 20.7.2 and Gnus v5.8.8.

Mike

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-06-28 13:54 UTC | newest]