* gmail formatted (enrichted) text and missing quotes
@ 2018-09-18 20:13 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2018-09-18 20:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi

I reported that 2 years ago. When receiving email from gnus with
enriched format on, when replying gmail strips the quotes of earlier
emails and makes it impossible to distinguish between my original text
and the reply.

2 years ago the setting

(setq mm-discouraged-alternatives '("text/html" "text/richtext"))

Helped but now not any longer. Does somebody face the same problem and
know how to fix it?

Here is my setting

(setq gnus-mime-display-multipart-alternative-as-mixed nil)
(setq gnus-mime-display-multipart-related-as-mixed nil)
(setq gnus-mime-display-multipart-as-mixed nil)
(setq mm-discouraged-alternatives '("text/html" "text/richtext"))
(setq mm-text-html-renderer 'shr)

Uwe Brauer

* [Missing empty line (private accounts)] (was: gmail formatted (enrichted) text and missing quotes)
@ 2018-09-26  8:18 ` Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2018-09-26  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english