From: Cor <cor@clsnet.nl>
To: info-gnus-english@gnu.org
Subject: Re: fancy mail splitting
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 17:09:55 +0000	[thread overview]

Some entity, AKA asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren),
wrote this mindboggling stuff:
(selectively-snipped-or-not-p)

> B.V. writes:
>
>>           How about trying "^\\[git/adm\\].*" vs "^Re: \\[git/adm\\].*"
>>           I have myself not tried it. But I think the regexp should work!
>
> Adding the ^ doesn't work, but your suggestion gave me the idea of
> having something that matches "Re: [git/adm]" first, and then the usual
> rule after. That works. Although it feels a little kludgey.

It the way the mail-splitting works, sequential and when it hits on the first
matchting reg-expr it drops the message in the box and then goes to the
Sometimes it really looks like doing magic to get the filtering the way
you want.

Cor

--
Geavanceerde politieke correctheid is niet te onderscheiden van sarcasme