* Org src-blocks not shown correctly
@ 2014-08-21 11:31 Thorsten Jolitz
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2014-08-21 11:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi list,

since a few weeks I noticed that when I send Org src-blocks in a post
via gnus, the empty lines between them are lost when I open up my own
post in gnus later (while C-u g shows that the raw message does have
them).

I see

,----
| #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
|  (+ 3 3)
| #+END_SRC
| #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
|  (- 2 2)
| #+END_SRC
`----

instead of what I sent:

,----
| #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
|  (+ 3 3)
| #+END_SRC
|
| #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
|  (- 2 2)
| #+END_SRC
`----

I'm not the only having this problem, see this thread on the org-mode
mailing list:

,----
`----

--
cheers,
Thorsten

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-08-21 11:31 UTC | newest]