* gnus and gnupg gives me sometimes bad signature result
@ 2010-12-29 15:07 Rud1ger Sch1erz
From: Rud1ger Sch1erz @ 2010-12-29 15:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,

for some news articles emacs/gnus gives me a bad signutare, e.g. with

[[PGP Signed Part:Bad signature from CAAD11864B666561 David Seppi <david.seppi@dana.de>]]

Thunderbird otoh says, the signature is good and the signature seems
really to be good, as the poster and other users seconded.

This problem occurs with some articles only, others are ok.

Any idea?

Cheers,
Rudiger

GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.0) of 2010-03-29
on rothera, modified by Debian

Gnus v5.13

gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.10

* Re: gnus and gnupg gives me sometimes bad signature result
       [not found]   ` <mailman.1.1293977275.19375.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2011-01-02 19:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Rud1ger Sch1erz <nospam_tigre@yahoo.es> writes:

>> I don't have that public key (and I have no idea how to acquire one,
>> either), so it's a bit difficult to test...  anybody?
>
> http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xCAAD11864B666561

I mean, could someone else debug?  :-)

* Re: gnus and gnupg gives me sometimes bad signature result
@ 2011-01-02 14:07   ` Rud1ger Sch1erz
       [not found]   ` <mailman.1.1293977275.19375.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
From: Rud1ger Sch1erz @ 2011-01-02 14:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english