* Re: Is there a tick whole thread command
       [not found] <mailman.3297.1237175665.31690.info-gnus-english@gnu.org>
@ 2009-03-16  4:17 ` Giorgos Keramidas
From: Giorgos Keramidas @ 2009-03-16  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

On Sun, 15 Mar 2009 22:54:19 -0500, Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com> wrote:
> I thought I remembered there being a cmd to tick a whole thread but
> not finding it in C-h b.
>
> Is there such a thing?

I think you are looking for `T #'.  This marks the entire thread with
the process-mark.  Then you can use the `M-&' prefix to apply a command
to all the articles marked with the process mark.

* Re: Is there a tick whole thread command
@ 2009-03-16 15:15   ` Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2009-03-16 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr> writes:

> I think you are looking for `T #'.  This marks the entire thread with
> the process-mark.  Then you can use the `M-&' prefix to apply a command
> to all the articles marked with the process mark.

Well yeah, that gets the job done... but I thought there was some 2
stroke command to do it not involving process marking.  Probably
wasn't and dreamed it...

* Is there a tick whole thread command
@ 2009-03-16  3:54 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2009-03-16  3:54 UTC (permalink / raw)