* Can't send a mail: Wrong number of arguments
@ 2007-08-17 23:16 Paweł Tęcza
From: Paweł Tęcza @ 2007-08-17 23:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8, Size: 394 bytes --]

Hello again! :)

I don't remember any last changes on my Ubuntu box, but now I can't send
any mail from my Gnus (5.11+v0.5.dfsg-3ubuntu1). Fortunately I still can
send the posts to Usenet groups like that group :D

Below is the error I can see when I try do send a message:

Sending...
Sending via mail...
save-excursion: Wrong number of arguments: #[(coding-system &optional force) "Å\b!ˆ\bƒD

* Re: Can't send a mail: Wrong number of arguments
@ 2007-08-18  0:46 ` Paweł Tęcza
From: Paweł Tęcza @ 2007-08-18  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Paweł Tęcza <ptecza@uw.edu.pl> writes:

> Hello again! :)
>
> I don't remember any last changes on my Ubuntu box, but now I can't send
> any mail from my Gnus (5.11+v0.5.dfsg-3ubuntu1). Fortunately I still can
> send the posts to Usenet groups like that group :D
>
> Below is the error I can see when I try do send a message:
>
> Sending...
> Sending via mail...
> save-excursion: Wrong number of arguments: #[(coding-system &optional
> force) ".\b!.\b.D

Ups! I didn't replace or cut the control characters from the error
message and they broke my post :(

It's probably magic, but now my Gnus works OK. Please believe me
that I didn't touch it :)

Regards,

Pawel