From: leandro noferini <lnoferin-MANISUDICIE@cybervalley.org>
To: info-gnus-english@gnu.org
Subject: Problem with archive group
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 12:17:03 GMT	[thread overview]

Ciao a tutti,

some days  ago I  changed my  archive group from  nnfolder to  nnml with
these lines in .gnus

(setq gnus-message-archive-method '(nnml "archive"
					 (nnml-directory "~/Mail/archive")
					 (nnml-active-file "~/Mail/archive/active")
					 (nnml-get-new-mail nil)
					 (nnml-inhibit-expiry t)))
(setq gnus-message-archive-group
       '((if (message-news-p)
	     "misc-news"
           (concat "mail-" (format-time-string "%Y-%m")))))

But now I have in Summary this line for archive:

nnfolder+archive:mail-2007-05

And when I try to select this I cannot see anything: how could correct?

--
Ciao
leandro