The trunk (pulled a few hours ago, built and run in-place) Emacs Gnus no longer behaves sensibly for ‘B t’. Previously, i'd see the trace buffer with one or more groups and their derivations. Now, i see instead the article displayed and "This message would go to bogus" in the echo area. I ‘edebug-defun’ed ‘gnus-summary-respool-query’ and then later also ‘nnmail-article-group’, and found that ‘nnmail-split-methods’ has value nil at evaluation time, which is strange since it is ‘let’-bound (nnimap source) in its caller and i would expect it to have the value of var ‘nnmail-split-fancy’ (a hairy sexp omitted here). Hmmm... Anyone else see similar weirdness? -- Thien-Thi Nguyen GPG key: 4C807502 (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: (responsep (questions 'technical) (not (via 'mailing-list))) => nil