Emanuel Berg writes: > asjo@koldfront.dk (Adam Sjøgren) writes: > >> By splitting, as you would do with any other email >> you do not want in your mail.misc group. >> >>>> X-Spam-Flag: YES >> >> Maybe on this header? > > You mean like this? > > (setq nnmail-split-methods > '(("spam" "^X-Spam-Flag: YES") > ("mail.misc" "") )) > > I hope I won't get them in a directory called "spam", > now! Can't you have it unsubscribed? Certainly, you can solve this problem another way. What do you think about scoring? And of course this is not a good practice to use gnus for sorting your mail. It is very slow and local-only.