From: Burton Samograd <kruhftREMOVE@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Gmail pop3 problem
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 00:58:57 -0600	[thread overview]

Burton Samograd <kruhftREMOVE@gmail.com> writes:
<snip>
> Is there some flag or hidden switch for pop3 that might help here?

In my general form, I'll reply to the answer for my previous post.  It
turns out that my configuration wasn't wrong (see the previous for
that), but that my gmail pop settings were.  If you enable pop only
for mail from a certain time, it doesn't let you get it.  *But*, if
you enable it for all mail, it seems to come down fine, you just have
to wait for it all to come down (5000 messages and counting so far).

--
burton samograd					kruhft .at. gmail
kruhft.blogspot.com	www.myspace.com/kruhft	metashell.blogspot.com