* Gnus started from gnuclient takes over two frames
@ 2002-04-18 10:21 Pat Colbeck
From: Pat Colbeck @ 2002-04-18 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi

When I have an Xemacs frame open with a file being edited and then
start Gnus using gnuclient then Gnus appears in both frames.

I start Xemacs in server mode using editclient.sh, load a file with
c-x c-f foobar.txt
Then start Gnus with this scripts (moded editclient.sh)

#!/bin/sh
if gnuclient -batch -eval t >/dev/null 2>&1; then
  exec gnuclient -f gnus
else
  xemacs -unmapped -f gnuserv-start &
  until gnuclient -batch -eval t >/dev/null 2>&1
  do
     sleep 1
  done
  exec gnuclient -f gnus
fi

I may be doing something blindingly obviosely wrong but cannot see it.

Thanks

Pat

--
Pat Colbeck

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-04-18 10:21 UTC | newest]