* Frequent daemon errors
@ 2022-08-22  8:59 Juan José García-Ripoll
From: Juan José García-Ripoll @ 2022-08-22  8:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Hi,

I am using Gnus currently to access both IMAP and nntp
messages. However, I frequently find error messages such as
"*nntpd**-629172 has no process" or similar for nnimap.

If I go back to the groups frame and enter "G" to gather all new emails
and messages, things work again, so it does not seem to be critical, but
it is very annoying -- specially because I have my system setup for
debugging any error messages that pop up.

Any idea how to investigate this further or solve it?

Best,

--
Juan José García Ripoll
http://juanjose.garciaripoll.com