Hi, [Note, I'm posting to this list since I've accumulated too many "spam point" to post on ding....] I use my mydomain.net for all my private mails. As such my set of mail accounts is basically ".*@mydomain.net". I reserve a couple of addresses like foo@mydomain.net for the local foo club's mailing list, though. Thus, foo@mydomain.net is not one of my emails. Since Emacs doesn't have regexp look-ahead it's pretty difficult to bend message-alternative-emails, message-dont-reply-to-names, gnus-ignored-from-addresses to recognize the above fact. The attached patches allow these three variables to be functions. Thus, I can solve my IDing woes with this simple predicate: (defun rasmus/mailp (email) (let (case-fold-search) (and (string-match-p rasmus/my-mails email) (not (string-match-p rasmus/ml-mails email))))) I have no clue how to test this on Xemacs. But I guess worst case David's bot will pick it up... There could still be more bugs, of course. Also, I don't know how changelog works for Gnus now. Is the changelog still maintained? Or is it auto-generated like in Emacs.git? Thanks, Rasmus -- Evidence suggests Snowden used a powerful tool called monospaced fonts