* Gnus forgets what my IMAP inbox contains
@ 2007-09-14 22:52 Ross A. Laird
From: Ross A. Laird @ 2007-09-14 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Sometimes gnus seems to revert my inbox back a month or so.
Here's what happens: I'm merrily emailing, viewing groups, etc., then at
a certain undefined and unpredictable point (which happens every few
days or so) gnus re-jigs my IMAP inbox. All the new and ticked messages
disappear, and instead I see a list of emails that look like they are in
proper dated order -- but the date of all these emails is a few weeks
back. No matter what I try (including restarting gnus) I can't seem to
time travel gnus into the present. I have to delete my gnus local
folders to get the current mails to be viewed again.

What's going on?

Ross
--
Ross A. Laird, PhD
www.rosslaird.info

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-09-14 22:52 UTC | newest]