* Follow links in html articles?
@ 2007-08-30 23:12 Jim Kalb
From: Jim Kalb @ 2007-08-30 23:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

How can I set up gnus so I can follow links in html articles?

6.4.7 of the manual seems to give some code that makes that happen
if you use w3 to display the message, but I use lynx (I don't have
w3) and am not competent to make the appropriate changes if such
exist.

There's a page in the Emacs Wiki that gives code that supposedly
creates a list of the urls in the article and you choose the number
of the one you want:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/BrowsingUrlsInGnusArticle

I just get a blank buffer with no list in it.

Can anybody point me somewhere that explains what to do, if
possible in words of one syllable?

--
Jim Kalb