* Nuking gnus group info for a secondary nntp server
@ 2002-10-13 16:32 Paul Repacholi
From: Paul Repacholi @ 2002-10-13 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

I read a pile of groups fromn a private server. They run windows on
a PC, and it bit the big one the other weekend...

Now I can't get gnus to access one of the groups on it :( Is there
some way to nuke out all the old info so I can start from scratch?

tnx
--
Paul Repacholi                               1 Crescent Rd.,
+61 (08) 9257-1001                           Kalamunda.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-10-13 16:32 UTC | newest]