* fake-news in Gnus?
@ 2021-04-29 23:19 Emanuel Berg via info-gnus-english
From: Emanuel Berg via info-gnus-english @ 2021-04-29 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

    <incal> o/ is there support in Gnus for fake news? a fake
            news client if you will. fake client LOL. ? TIA

--
underground experts united
https://dataswamp.org/~incal

* Re: fake-news in Gnus?
@ 2021-05-01 13:26 ` Wayne Harris via info-gnus-english
From: Wayne Harris via info-gnus-english @ 2021-05-01 13:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Emanuel Berg via info-gnus-english <info-gnus-english@gnu.org> writes:

>     <incal> o/ is there support in Gnus for fake news? a fake
>             news client if you will. fake client LOL. ? TIA

I don't get it. :-)

* Re: fake-news in Gnus?
@ 2021-05-01 22:49   ` William Henderson
From: William Henderson @ 2021-05-01 22:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Wayne Harris via info-gnus-english <info-gnus-english@gnu.org> writes:

> Emanuel Berg via info-gnus-english <info-gnus-english@gnu.org> writes:
>
>>     <incal> o/ is there support in Gnus for fake news? a fake
>>             news client if you will. fake client LOL. ? TIA
>
> I don't get it. :-)

Check out Alex Jones (Prison PLanet and Infowars)

--
William Henderson
aka Slackrat

* Re: fake-news in Gnus?
@ 2021-05-04 21:09     ` Wayne Harris via info-gnus-english
From: Wayne Harris via info-gnus-english @ 2021-05-04 21:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

William Henderson <wmhenderson@freeshell.org> writes:

> Wayne Harris via info-gnus-english <info-gnus-english@gnu.org> writes:
>
>> Emanuel Berg via info-gnus-english <info-gnus-english@gnu.org> writes:
>>
>>>     <incal> o/ is there support in Gnus for fake news? a fake
>>>             news client if you will. fake client LOL. ? TIA
>>
>> I don't get it. :-)
>
> Check out Alex Jones (Prison PLanet and Infowars)

I ended up on what seems to be Prison Planet website.  I searched for
"fake news" and I got something involving trump, but the video duration
was almost 3 hours.

I still don't get it. :-)

* Re: fake-news in Gnus?
@ 2021-05-04 21:28       ` Emanuel Berg via info-gnus-english
From: Emanuel Berg via info-gnus-english @ 2021-05-04 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Wayne Harris via info-gnus-english wrote:

>>> I don't get it. :-)
>>
>> Check out Alex Jones (Prison PLanet and Infowars)
>
> I ended up on what seems to be Prison Planet website.  I searched for
> "fake news" and I got something involving trump, but the video duration
> was almost 3 hours.
>
> I still don't get it. :-)

Fake news is when you post news in a style and layout and
everything so it looks and reads like news, but the actual
news article is fabricated with a political agenda and facts
may not be true, it can be to make a specific person look bad
but it can also be with the purpose to make media look bad, to
have people confused so they loose faith in media and
politicians and the whole society, in general.

--

@ 2021-05-07 20:12         ` Wayne Harris via info-gnus-english
From: Wayne Harris via info-gnus-english @ 2021-05-07 20:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

>>> Check out Alex Jones (Prison PLanet and Infowars)
>>
>> I ended up on what seems to be Prison Planet website.  I searched for
>> "fake news" and I got something involving trump, but the video duration
>> was almost 3 hours.
>>
>> I still don't get it. :-)
>
> Fake news is when you post news in a style and layout and
> everything so it looks and reads like news, but the actual
> news article is fabricated with a political agenda and facts
> may not be true, it can be to make a specific person look bad
> but it can also be with the purpose to make media look bad, to
> have people confused so they loose faith in media and
> politicians and the whole society, in general.

Lol.  I do know the meaning of ``fake news''.  What I don't know is the
apparent joke written by <incal>, which I suppose is you, and Gnus.  And
couldn't get at all the connection with Alex Jones. :-) I must be really
slow.

* Re: fake-news in Gnus?
@ 2021-06-04 17:42           ` Richmond
From: Richmond @ 2021-06-04 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Wayne Harris via info-gnus-english wrote:

>>> I ended up on what seems to be Prison Planet website.  I searched for
>>> "fake news" and I got something involving trump, but the video duration
>>> was almost 3 hours.
>>>
>>> I still don't get it. :-)
>> Fake news is when you post news in a style and layout and
>> everything so it looks and reads like news, but the actual
>> news article is fabricated with a political agenda and facts
>> may not be true, it can be to make a specific person look bad
>> but it can also be with the purpose to make media look bad, to
>> have people confused so they loose faith in media and
>> politicians and the whole society, in general.
> Lol.  I do know the meaning of ``fake news''.  What I don't know is the
> apparent joke written by <incal>, which I suppose is you, and Gnus.  And
> couldn't get at all the connection with Alex Jones. :-) I must be really
> slow.

Fake Gnus are like stuffed donkeys.

* Re: fake-news in Gnus?
@ 2021-08-21 21:47             ` Wayne Harris via Announcements and discussions for GNUS, the GNU Emacs Usenet newsreader (in English)
From: Wayne Harris via Announcements and discussions for GNUS, the GNU Emacs Usenet newsreader (in English) @ 2021-08-21 21:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: info-gnus-english

Richmond <dnomhcir@gmx.com> writes:

> Wayne Harris via info-gnus-english wrote:

>>> Fake news is when you post news in a style and layout and
>>> everything so it looks and reads like news, but the actual
>>> news article is fabricated with a political agenda and facts
>>> may not be true, it can be to make a specific person look bad
>>> but it can also be with the purpose to make media look bad, to
>>> have people confused so they loose faith in media and
>>> politicians and the whole society, in general.
>> Lol.  I do know the meaning of ``fake news''.  What I don't know is the
>> apparent joke written by <incal>, which I suppose is you, and Gnus.  And
>> couldn't get at all the connection with Alex Jones. :-) I must be really
>> slow.
>>
> Fake Gnus are like stuffed donkeys.

<sarcasm>Oh, lol, that helps a lot!</sarcasm> :-)